Dr. Andrew Weil's Mind-Body Tool Kit: Experience Self-Healing with Clinically Proven Techniques--Breathwork, Meditation, Guided Imagery, and Sound The
Artist or Composer: Andrew Weil
Format: Digital (Books & IBC Music)
New from the distributor
The evidence is overwhelming: you can tap the power of your mind to directly influence your health, using clinically proven tools that anyone can master.
With Dr. Andrew Weil's Mind-Body Tool Kit, listeners join the bestselling author of Spontaneous Healing (Ballantine, 1996) along with three renowned colleagues and friends--all leading specialists in alternative medicine--to experience a potent prescription of self-healing practices.
This information-packed "integrative medicine chest" includes an in-depth 52-page interactive workbook and 25 Mind-Training Cards designed to support a daily practice.
Step-by-step, users will learn an empowering four-part series of:
- Breathing--Dr. Weil reveals "the master key to self healing"
- Meditation--Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn introduces listeners to the oldest and most effective system for calming the mind
- Guided Imagery--Dr. Martin Rossman invites us to heal the body with this effective and easy-to-learn skill
- Sound Therapy--Pioneering music therapist Kimba Arem leads a complete sound-healing journey
"Your mind can elicit a healing response when even conventional medicine has proven ineffective," explains Dr. Weil. Here are the self-healing mind-body tools to start optimizing your health today--and for the rest of your life--with Dr. Andrew Weil's Mind-Body Tool Kit.
- Prepare an integrative self-healing medicine chest
- Utilize breathing exercises that function as the master key to self-healing