Emeril's There's a Chef in My Soup!: Recipes for the Kid in Everyone [With Recipe Cards]
Author: Emeril Lagasse
Condition: Used: Very Good
Clean, unmarked copy with some edge wear. Good binding. Dust jacket included if issued with one. We ship in recyclable American-made mailers. 100% money-back guarantee on all orders.
Gooey Cinnamon Buns, Baby Bam Burgers, Ka-Bam Kabobs, Creamy Dreamy Orange Freezes! Sound good? They taste even better -- and you can make them yourself!
What's better than eating really good food? Making it! And now, Chef Emeril Lagasse shows you how to do it, step-by-step. And hey, this is the real thing -- you're really cooking with this book, so get ready to make some kicked-up food that your family and friends will love.
- Hate getting up in the morning? Not with Emeril's Favorite French Toast for breakfast!
- Want to make all your friends happy when you open your lunchbox? Then bring enough Cheesy Star Snacks for everyone.
- Think vegetables are boring? Just try Sweet Potato-Praline Marshmallow Casserole!
- Your turn to make dinner? Junior's Jambalaya. will make everybody happy-happy.
- Is dessert your favorite meat? Then Pokey Brownies are just right for you!
Every recipe has been chosen and tested by Chef Emeril and by kids, too, so you know they have to be good -- and good for you! Best of all, grown-ups can use this book with you. Cooking together is a great way to have fun and make sure you stay safe.
So if you want to make delicious food and have a good time doing it, put on your apron, roll up your sleeves, and follow Chef Emeril into the kitchen....