Director: Oberg, Erik
Studio: Industrial Press
Format: Digital (Books & IBC Music)
Condition: Used: Near Fine
Disc, case and artwork in excellent condition with little sign of use. We ship in recyclable American-made mailers. 100% money-back guarantee on all orders.
The Machinery's Handbook 29 CD-ROM contains the complete contents of the print edition, presented in Adobe PDF format. This popular and well-known format allows viewing and printing of pages that are identical to those of the printed book, permits rapid searching of the entire Handbook, and includes the ability to magnify the view of any page. Navigation aids in the form of thousands of clickable bookmarks, page cross references, and index entries take you quickly to any page referenced. Besides the full print edition, the CD-ROM includes over 500 pages of additional data, mostly material that was published in previous print editions but subsequently removed due to space restrictions.
The 29th Edition CD-ROM provides an expanded array of the popular INTERACTIVE MATH EQUATIONS. With a simple Internet connection, users will be able to instantly calculate cutting speeds, dimensions of bevels, moments of inertia, the measurement of various screw threads, the center of gravity for any shape, hardness of material, volumes, taper angles, matrices, ... and much, much more.
- Features complete text searches to locate information quickly and easily.
- Includes interlinks to connect to related topics and examples, including a live index.
- Prints pages exactly as they appear in the book.
- Displays text and graphics exactly as created.
- Contains zoom features for detailed viewing.
- Provides cut and paste capabilities for inserting text and graphics into other documents and programs.