November Outdoor Sale!
CDs, DVDs & Book Bins
November 17th - 19th
I'm writing to share that we are ready for our big CD and DVD sale! Many of you have asked, and I am happy to report, that we do still plan to continue having our bins of 50 cent books monthly during these big sales, too, even now that the store is open...
THE STORE IS OPEN! We had our grand opening last weekend, opening our main level, upper level and frame building all at once. I've been truly heartened by so many of you coming to visit again after so long a renovation of the building. If you haven't yet come by, we would love to have you over!
For this CD & DVD sale, I'm mindful that the weather is getting cooler, but we're going to operate one more outside, and I do think this coming weekend looks obliging for an outdoor sale. Our lower level, where I hope to regularly hold the sales is still not complete, with a door installation remaining--one that doesn't simultaneously hit you in the head and trip you.
Our pattern for the sale will be our old favorite: all fresh material, and lot of it, $2 Friday, $1 Saturday and Sunday. I didn't receive records this time, but the CDs and DVDs are very numerous indeed, so there is likely something for everyone. Feel free to come by to see the new store or browse the big sale on the lawn--and feel free to bring a friend--
- $1 SALE: Saturday, November 18th - Sunday, November 19th 10am - 6pm
- $2 PRESALE DAY: Friday, November 17th, 10am - 6pm
- $1 DVDs and DVD sets
- $1 CDs and CD sets
- Thousands of CDs and DVDs, all fresh inventory
- ~8 large bins of 50 cent books --50 cent books will be the same price throughout the sale
- Our lower level is still temporarily closed, so we will hold one more CD & DVD sale outside under the tent.
- Our bookstore is now open! 10-6 daily! New, Used, Vintage, and Children's Books
- Cash, Checks and Credit Cards Accepted
- Parking is in our upper lot or on the street--please be respectful of neighbors' driveways